Holland Colours NV HOLCO- Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 32
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Holland Colours NV (HOLCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Holland Colours NV (Holland Colours) is a chemical company. The company develops, produces and sells colors and additive concentrates for the plastics and paint industry. Its product portfolio includes standard and customized colorants, and specialty products such as additives, and coatings for building. It also provides products related to construction comprising profiles, sheets, siding, cladding, sealants, and flooring materials, among others. The company supplies products in the form of microbeads, granulates, liquid paste, and gums. Its products find application in building and construction; plastic packaging (PET containers); coatings and sealants markets. The company has manufacturing and sales operations in the Netherlands, the US, the UK, Hungary, Indonesia, Canada, and Mexico. Holland Colours is headquartered in Apeldoorn, Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Holland Colours NV - Key Facts
Holland Colours NV - Key Employees
Holland Colours NV - Key Employee Biographies
Holland Colours NV - Major Products and Services
Holland Colours NV - History
Holland Colours NV - Company Statement
Holland Colours NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Holland Colours NV - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: EMEIA
Geographical Segment: Others
Holland Colours NV - Corporate Strategy
Holland Colours NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Holland Colours NV - Strengths
Holland Colours NV - Weaknesses
Holland Colours NV - Opportunities
Holland Colours NV - Threats
Holland Colours NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix