First Philippine Holdings Corp (FPH) Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 43
Category: Energy and Utilities
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
First Philippine Holdings Corp (FPH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
First Philippine Holdings Corp (FPHC), a subsidiary of Lopez Holdings Corp, is a power utility company. The company has investments in energy, real estate, manufacturing and construction services. The company’s energy business carries out power generation using geothermal, hydro and natural gas as fuel sources. The company through its subsidiaries builds industrial commercial and residential communities and manufactures and markets transformers. It also develops various high-rise residential condominium projects, sports and leisure clubs, and shopping malls. Through its construction services, the company offers engineering and construction services, and oil and gas services. The company serves various customers such as residential, commercial, industrial and public sector enterprises in Philippines. FPHC is headquartered in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
First Philippine Holdings Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 19,2021: Converge taps First Gen to provide clean power to Manila headquarters
Oct 14,2021: EDC supplies clean power to steel manufacturer
Oct 05,2021: FPH executive lands in Modern Governance 100 global leaders’ list
Apr 14,2021: First Balfour turns over First Gen LNG Shelter-in-Place Project
Mar 22,2021: NBAQ4 Shifts to Renewable Energy Source
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Key Facts
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Key Employees
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Key Employee Biographies
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Major Products and Services
First Philippine Holdings Corp - History
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Company Statement
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Construction and Others Services
Business Segment: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Power Generation
Business Segment: Real Estate Development
First Philippine Holdings Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Strengths
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Weaknesses
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Opportunities
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Threats
First Philippine Holdings Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
First Philippine Holdings Corp, Power, Deals By Year, 2015 to YTD 2021
First Philippine Holdings Corp, Power, Deals By Type, 2015 to YTD 2021
First Philippine Holdings Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2021: Converge taps First Gen to provide clean power to Manila headquarters
Oct 14, 2021: EDC supplies clean power to steel manufacturer
Oct 05, 2021: FPH executive lands in Modern Governance 100 global leaders’ list
Apr 14, 2021: First Balfour turns over First Gen LNG Shelter-in-Place Project
Mar 22, 2021: NBAQ4 Shifts to Renewable Energy Source
Dec 22, 2020: First Gen: 3 firms advance to next stage of FSRU tender
Section 6 – Appendix