Dough Products(Bakery And Cereals)Market In France-Outlook To 2025; Market Size, Growth And Forecast Analytics
Number of Pages: 19
Category: Consumer Goods
Published Date: 29 Oct 2021
Dough Products (Bakery and Cereals) Market in France - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Dough Products (Bakery and Cereals) Market in France - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Dough Products market in France.
Dough Products - includes all pre-prepared pastry, pizza bases, pie and pastry shells and frozen dough products
Dough Products market in France registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.73% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of EUR 242.25 Million in 2020, an increase of 5.50% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2020, when it grew by 5.50% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2016, when it increased by 1.47% over 2015.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Dough Products and its variants Packaged/Industrial Dough products and Unpackaged/Artisanal Dough products.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Frances Dough Products (Bakery and Cereals) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Dough Products (Bakery and Cereals) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Dough Products (Bakery and Cereals) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
1 Dough Products Market Overview
2 France Dough Products Market Analytics, 2015-25
2.1 Dough Products Value Analytics, 2015-25
2.1.1 Dough Products Market by Value, 2015-25
2.2 Dough Products Volume Analytics, 2015-25
2.2.1 Dough Products Market by Volume, 2015-25
3 France Dough Products Brand Analytics, 2017-20
3.1 Dough Products Brand Analytics by Value, 2017-20
3.2 Dough Products Brand Analytics by Volume, 2017-20
4 France Dough Products Distribution Channel Analytics by Value,2016-19
4.1 Dough Products Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2016-19
5.1.1 Category Definitions
5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
5.1.6 Exchange Rates
5.1.7 Methodology Summary
5.2 About GlobalData