Datwyler Holding Inc DAE- Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Number of Pages: 41
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Datwyler Holding Inc (DAE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Datwyler Holding Inc. (Datwyler) is an industrial supplier of engineering and electronic components. It distributes technical components such as electronic, automation and ICT components and accessories. The company offers these products through online distribution and branded wholesale models. It also offers sealing, closure and packaging solutions such as rubber products, serum and lyophilisation stoppers, plungers, disk brakes, sub-ballast mats among others. The company offers these products to the various industries such as manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, health care, civil engineering and consumer goods industries. The company has operation in Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Datwyler is headquartered in Altdorf, Uri, Switzerland.
Datwyler Holding Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2021: Datwyler recognized as pivotol partner for COVID-19 vaccine providers. 14. June 2021
Apr 19,2021: Join Datwyler at the Wearable Technologies Conference Europe 2021
Mar 10,2021: Datwylers AGM approves all board proposals
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Datwyler Holding Inc - Key Facts
Datwyler Holding Inc - Key Employees
Datwyler Holding Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Datwyler Holding Inc - Major Products and Services
Datwyler Holding Inc - History
Datwyler Holding Inc - Company Statement
Datwyler Holding Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Datwyler Holding Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Healthcare solutions
Business Segment: Industrial Solutions
Business Segment: Technical Components
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: North America and South America
Geographical Segment: North and South America
Geographical Segment: Other markets
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Geographical Segment: Switzerland
Datwyler Holding Inc - Corporate Strategy
Datwyler Holding Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Datwyler Holding Inc - Strengths
Datwyler Holding Inc - Weaknesses
Datwyler Holding Inc - Opportunities
Datwyler Holding Inc - Threats
Datwyler Holding Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2021: Datwyler recognized as pivotol partner for COVID-19 vaccine providers. 14. June 2021
Apr 19, 2021: Join Datwyler at the Wearable Technologies Conference Europe 2021
Mar 10, 2021: Datwylers AGM approves all board proposals
Section 5 – Appendix