Allergy Therapeutics Plc AGY-Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis
Number of Pages: 60
Country: United Kingdom
Published Date: 03 Nov 2021
Allergy Therapeutics Plc (AGY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Allergy Therapeutics Plc (AGY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Allergy Therapeutics Plc (Allergy Therapeutics) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops therapies for allergy treatment and allergy prevention. The company offers a wide range of aluminum-free allergy vaccines and diagnostics. Allergy Therapeutics product portfolio includes Grass Modified Allergen Tyrosine Adsorbed (MATA), Tree MATA, Ragweed MATA, Bee Venom Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT), and Wasp venom SCIT among others. It also offers allergen extracts used for skin prick testing. The company’s diagnostics products comprise of Pollen, Moulds, Arthropods, Epithelia and others. It has operational presence in Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the UK among others. Allergy Therapeutics is headquartered in Worthing, West Sussex, the UK.
Allergy Therapeutics Plc Key Recent Developments
Oct 27,2021: Allergy Therapeutics: Cheryl MacDiarmid appointed to Board of Directors
Sep 23,2021: Allergy Therapeutics: Preliminary results for the Year ended 30 June 2021
Jul 14,2021: Allergy Therapeutics: Trading update for the year ended 30 June 2021
Jul 08,2021: Allergy Therapeutics to present key scientific findings from across its research portfolio at the Congress of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) 2021
Jun 24,2021: Allergy Therapeutics provides trading update of year ended 30 June 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Key Facts
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Key Employees
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Major Products and Services
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - History
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Company Statement
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Central Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of World (including UK)
Geographical Segment: Southern Europe
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Corporate Strategy
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Strengths
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Weaknesses
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Opportunities
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Threats
Allergy Therapeutics Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Allergy Therapeutics Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2015 to YTD 2021
Allergy Therapeutics Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2015 to YTD 2021
Allergy Therapeutics Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2021: Allergy Therapeutics: Cheryl MacDiarmid appointed to Board of Directors
Sep 23, 2021: Allergy Therapeutics: Preliminary results for the Year ended 30 June 2021
Jul 14, 2021: Allergy Therapeutics: Trading update for the year ended 30 June 2021
Jul 08, 2021: Allergy Therapeutics to present key scientific findings from across its research portfolio at the Congress of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) 2021
Jun 24, 2021: Allergy Therapeutics provides trading update of year ended 30 June 2021
Sep 23, 2020: Allergy Therapeutics : Preliminary results for the year ended 30 June 2020
Mar 04, 2020: Allergy Therapeutics interim results for the six months ended 31 December 2019
Section 6 – Appendix