Welbilt, Inc. (WBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
Welbilt, Inc. (Welbilt), formerly Manitowoc Foodservice, Inc., is a designer, manufacturer, and supplier of commercial foodservice equipment. Its product portfolio includes refrigerators and freezers, grills, ovens, broilers, induction cookers, warmers, frying systems, cafeteria and buffet equipment stations, ice and beverage dispensers . The company offers its products under various brands, including Convotherm, fitkitchen, Garland, Lincoln, Merco, Cleveland, Delfield, Frymaster, Kolpak, Manitowoc, Merrychef, and Multiplex. It also offers aftermarket parts and service through KitchenCare. Welbilt distributes its products through a network of distributors and dealers in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Welbilt is headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida, the US.
Welbilt, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018 Welbilt makes senior leadership change
Aug 09,2018 Welbilt announces financial results for Q2 2018 Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Welbilt, Inc. - Key Facts
Welbilt, Inc. - Key Employees
Welbilt, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Welbilt, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Welbilt, Inc. - History
Welbilt, Inc. - Company Statement
Welbilt, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Welbilt, Inc. - Business Description
Business Segment: Americas
Business Segment: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Business Segment: Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Welbilt, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Welbilt, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Welbilt, Inc. - Strengths
Welbilt, Inc. - Weaknesses
Welbilt, Inc. - Opportunities
Welbilt, Inc. - Threats
Welbilt, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 09, 2018: Welbilt makes senior leadership change
Aug 09, 2018: Welbilt announces financial results for Q2 2018
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Welbilt, Inc., Key Facts
Welbilt, Inc., Key Employees
Welbilt, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Welbilt, Inc., Major Products and Services
Welbilt, Inc., History
Welbilt, Inc., Other Locations
Welbilt, Inc., Subsidiaries
Welbilt, Inc., Key Competitors
Welbilt, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Welbilt, Inc., Annual Ratios
Welbilt, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Welbilt, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Welbilt, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Welbilt, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Welbilt, Inc., Ratio Charts
There is no reviews available for this report