Red Rock Resorts, Inc. (RRR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. (Red Rock) operates and manages casino and entertainment facilities. The company, through these facilities, offers gaming and non-gaming entertainment options and dining services. It also operates various casino and non-casino gaming resorts offering accommodation in standard guest rooms, suites, penthouses and condos. The facilities also feature pubs and bars, full-service and quick-service restaurants, movie theaters, bowling centers, swimming pools and spa, gift shops, conference and meeting rooms and child care facilities. The casinos hold various slots, table games, and video games that are equipped with latest technologies and functionalities. In addition, the company manages Graton Resort & Casino. Its properties include Red Rock, Green Valley Ranch, Palms Casino Resort, Sunset Station, Texas Station and Wild Wild West. Red Rock is headquartered in Las Vegas, the US.
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2018: Red Rock Resorts reports Q4 and year end 2017 financial results
Nov 07,2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 08,2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results
May 04,2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
Mar 10,2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Appointment of Stephen L. Cootey as Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - History 10
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Business Description 15
Business Segment: Las Vegas Operations 15
Key Strategies 15
Business Segment: Native American Management 15
Key Stats 16
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 17
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Strengths 18
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Threats 21
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Nov 07, 2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results 30
Aug 08, 2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results 31
May 04, 2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces First Quarter 2017 Results 32
Mar 10, 2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Appointment of Stephen L. Cootey as Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer 34
Mar 07, 2017: Red Rock Resorts Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2016 Results 35
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Key Facts 6
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Key Employees 7
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., History 10
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Other Locations 13
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
Red Rock Resorts, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
There is no reviews available for this report