NanoString Technologies Inc (NanoString) is a provider of life science products and tools for translational research and molecular diagnostics. The companys products portfolio includes sprint profiler, Dx analysis system with flex, MAX analysis system, protein assays, solid tumor assays, gene fusion panels, RNA panels, DNA assays, immunology panel, gene expression codesets, pancancer immune profiling and pathways among others. NanoStrings nCounter analysis system provides cost-effective method to profile hundreds of miRNA, miRGE or DNA molecules simultaneously employing digital molecular barcoding technology. The company sells its products through direct sales force and distributors in the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. NanoString is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
NanoString Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2018: NanoString Appoints Thomas Bailey as Chief Financial Officer
Jan 08,2018: NanoString Technologies Provides Preliminary Operational and Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017
Dec 07,2017: NanoString Technologies Highlights Advances in Precision Oncology at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
Nov 09,2017: NanoString Highlights Record Number of nCounter-Based Research Abstracts at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Society of Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
Nov 02,2017: NanoString Technologies Releases Operating Results for Third Quarter of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NanoString Technologies Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NanoString Technologies Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Publisher Name : GlobalData