PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - The NetherlandsSummary
The province of North Holland, South Holland and Nordbrabant contributed 57.7% to the countrys GDP and comprised 52.6% of countrys population in 2017. According to the OECD economic survey 2018, the government has planned to spend around EUR2.0 bn (US$2.4 bn) for the development of new infrastructure during the period 2018-2021.
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 29.4%, followed by other services (23.7%), wholesale, retail and hotels (16.1%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (14.7%) to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, as per GlobalData estimates. In nominal terms, these sectors are expected to grow by 3.7%, 4.4%, 3.7% and 2.1%, respectively in 2019.Scope
- As per World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), the countrys rank deteriorated over the last two years from fourth in 2016 to sixth out of 160 countries in 2018.
- The overall AEX index exhibits a marginally upward trend over the last one year. As of February 22, 2019 AEX index stood at 540.03, compared to 532.93 on February 20, 2018.Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: The Netherlands Performance in the Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Western Europe and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: AEX Index (February 2018 to February 2019)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Stock (2016Q3-2018Q3) and FDI Stock by Sector (2013-2017)
Exhibit 7: FDI by Region and Country (2015-2017)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2018)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2014-2017
Exhibit 14: Machinery and Mechanical Appliances, % of World Total, 2017
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (January 2012 to January 2019)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1990, 2000, 2010, 2020)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Wise Share of Total Population (2000, 2010, 2020)
Exhibit 24: Gender-wise Share of Total Population (1990, 2000, 2010, 2020)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2017
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Mn Population, 2018
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of manufactured exports), 2017
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in The Netherlands 2019
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2018
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
There is no reviews available for this report