Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Philippine Insurance Industry
"Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Philippine Insurance Industry", is a comprehensive source of analysis of the insurance regulatory framework for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, marine, aviation and transit insurance in Philippines. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report provides insurers with access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in the Philippines, including -
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in the Philippines.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in the Philippines.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Some of the Key Takeaways of the report are -
- The IC governs the Philippine insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Philippine insurance industry except marine cargo imports and exports.
- 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) is permitted in the Philippine insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is prohibited in the Philippines.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance brokers.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in the Philippines.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in the Philippines.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Philippine insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Publisher Name : GlobalData