Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Lithuanian Insurance IndustrySummary
GlobalDatas "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Lithuanian Insurance Industry", report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Lithuania.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Lithuania, including -
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Lithuania.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Lithuania.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.Key Highlights
- The Lithuanian insurance industry is regulated by Bank of Lithuania (LB).
- Solvency II came into force in the Lithuania on January 1, 2016, and introduced new risk management standards for insurers.
- Composite insurance is not allowed in Lithuania. However, companies from EU and EEA member states are allowed to operate in both classes of insurance.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and civil liability insurance for construction designers and audit firms are key compulsory classes of insurance.
- Insurance premium tax (IPT) is not levied on insurance products.Scope
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Lithuania.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Lithuania.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Lithuania insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Publisher Name : GlobalData