FinTrack: June 2019
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
Every month, FinTrack showcases the latest innovations from financial services providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.Scope
- Visas blockchain-based B2B Connect officially launched
- Layr speeds up liability insurance purchases using AI
- Tinkoff Bank launches AI virtual assistant
- UBS launches Orca to address liquidity issues in FX tradingReasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Visas blockchain-based B2B Connect officially launched
WeChat Pay offers food ordering service in Malaysia
Layr speeds up liability insurance purchases using AI
Beams free smart toothbrushes will reduce dental premiums
BlockClaim uses suite of innovative solutions for claims
Tinkoff Bank launches AI virtual assistant
NatWest enables new customers to open an account via selfie
NAGA launches fiat and cryptocurrency exchange
LifeYield launches intelligent withdrawal platform
UBS launches Orca to address liquidity issues in FX trading
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report