Ukraine Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019Summary
"Ukraine Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.Scope
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Ukraine to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Ukraine both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Ukraine
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.1.1 Key Electricity Policies, Ukraine
3.1.2 Rules of the Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine vide Resolution of NERC No 921, September 12, 2003 (Radchenko et al., 2015) Market Liberalization
3.2 Ukraines Electricity Market Law (Law no 4493)
3.3 Law on Alternative Energy Sources
3.4 National Renewable Energy Action Plan
3.5 Feed-in Tariff Program and the Green Tariff Law
3.6 Auctions for Renewable Energy Projects
3.7 Other Renewable Energy Programs
3.8 Energy Efficiency
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.6 Contact Us
List Of Tables
Table 1: Electricity Produced by Household Installations, Feed-in Tariffs, Ukraine, 2017
Table 2: Electricity Produced by Business Entities, Feed-in Tariffs, Ukraine, 2017
Table 3: Abbreviations
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report