PG&E Corporation (PCG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
PG&E Corporation (PG&E) is an energy holding company. It has interests in Pacific Gas and Electric Company. PG&E generates, transmits, and distributes electricity; and procures, transports, and stores natural gas. The company produces electricity from nuclear, hydro, fuel cell, solar, and fossil fuel. Through CPUC-approved procurement plan, it also procures power and electric capacity, including agreements for renewable energy resources. PG&E also offers energy efficiency services and energy management solutions. The company serves residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers in northern and central California. PG&E is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
PG&E Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2018: JLM Energy deploys Phazr energy storage statewide in California
Jan 31,2018: PG&E CEO Geisha Williams Highlights
Californias Clean Energy Progress and Key Challenge for the Future
Jan 10,2018: PG&E Receives EEI Emergency Assistance Award for Hurricane Irma Response
Dec 13,2017: California regulators propose replacing PG&E natural gas plants with energy storage
Dec 11,2017: PG&E Named Greenest Energy Provider in America and No. 4 Among Greenest Companies OverallKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Section 1 - About the Company 5
PG&E Corporation - Key Facts 5
PG&E Corporation - Key Employees 6
PG&E Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
PG&E Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
PG&E Corporation - History 11
PG&E Corporation - Company Statement 15
PG&E Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
PG&E Corporation - Business Description 18
PG&E Corporation - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
PG&E Corporation - Strengths 19
PG&E Corporation - Weaknesses 20
PG&E Corporation - Opportunities 21
PG&E Corporation - Threats 22
PG&E Corporation - Key Competitors 2
Section Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 0
Section 4 Companys, Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 1
PG&E Corporation, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 1
PG&E Corporation, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 2
PG&E Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 Companys Recent Developments 4
Feb 01, 2018: JLM Energy deploys Phazr energy storage statewide in California 4
Jan 1, 2018: PG&E CEO Geisha Williams Highlights Californias Clean Energy Progress and Key Challenge for the Future 5
Jan 10, 2018: PG&E Receives EEI Emergency Assistance Award for Hurricane Irma Response 6
Dec 11, 2017: PG&E Named Greenest Energy Provider in America and No. 4 Among Greenest Companies Overall 7
Sep 1, 2017: UC Riverside-Led Team Receives $.2 Million Award to Improve Solar Power Integration 8
Aug 17, 2017: REU partners with Self-Help Home Improvement Project (SHHIP) 9
Aug 11, 2017: PG&E Opens New 25,000-Square-Foot Center For Gas Safety And Innovation 40
May 02, 2017: PG&E Corporation Reports First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results 41
Feb 16, 2017: PG&E Reports Full-Year And Fourth-Quarter 2016 Financial Results 42
Feb 02, 2017: Californias Ivanpah solar-thermal plant generating enough power 4
Section 6 Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Tables
List of Tables
PG&E Corporation, Key Facts 5
PG&E Corporation, Key Employees 6
PG&E Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
PG&E Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
PG&E Corporation, History 11
PG&E Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
PG&E Corporation, Key Competitors 23
PG&E Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 24
PG&E Corporation, Annual Ratios 25
PG&E Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
PG&E Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
PG&E Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
PG&E Corporation, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 31
PG&E Corporation, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 32
PG&E Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List Of Figures
List of Figures
NextEra Energy Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
NextEra Energy Inc, Ratio Charts 33
NextEra Energy Inc, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 34
NextEra Energy Inc, Power, Deals by Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 83
There is no reviews available for this report