Oil Sands - Thematic ResearchSummary
Oil sands, an unconventional hydrocarbon resource, holds vast growth potential for crude oil production amid declining output from maturing conventional fields and slowing pace of new discoveries. The oil sands deposits in Alberta, which are among the worlds largest hydrocarbon reserves, are playing an influential role in driving the oil and gas industry in Canada. Despite facing severe backlash from environmentalists around the world, there has been an increase in oil sands exploration and production activities, although the focus is gradually shifting towards adopting technologies to curb greenhouse gas emissions and water consumption.Scope
- The report analyses the impact of oil sands as a theme on the oil & gas industry.
- The report discusses how oil and gas industry in Canada is benefiting from the development of oil sands reserves.
- The report evaluates the two major modes of oil sands extraction presently adopted in the oil sand industry.
- The report also analyses how oil and gas companies are focusing on improving the technologies and processes for extracting oil sands.Reasons to buy
- To understand the major trends in the oil sands industry.
- The report provides an insight on the oil sands industry analysis, explaining the developments happening across Canadian Oil Sands as well as in other parts of the world.
- The report explores the value chain for oil sands industry, highlighting the role played by different entities in the ecosystem
- To gain an outlook on the major deals undertaken by oil and gas companies across various sectors in the oil sands theme
- To identify and benchmark the key companies across various segments in the oil sands theme.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Oil & gas sector trends
Canadian Oil Sands
Oil sands in other regions
Mergers and acquisitions
APPENDIX: UNDERSTANDING OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH ECOSYSTEM
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report