TrendSights Analysis 2019: Image Consciousness - Exploring consumer attitudes towards appearance and beauty
"TrendSights Analysis 2019: Image Consciousness", explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The growing influence of social media and celebrity culture, as well as the association between appearance and success in personal and professional lives, is fueling image consciousness among todays consumers. As a result, consumers are increasingly searching for the most effective ways by which to achieve the "perfect" outward appearance.
- Over two thirds of consumers globally agree that their "looks/appearance in general" are important to them.
- Over half of consumers globally claim to spend more time on their personal appearance when going out/socializing.
- Over two thirds of consumers globally consider feeling physically attractive to be important in creating a feeling of wellbeing/wellness.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
6. What next?
TrendSights Analysis 2019: Private Label Evolution - Innovating private labels from me-too to go-to brands Private labels have made significant strides in breaking from their traditionally generic, me-too positioning toView Report
TrendSights Analysis 2019: Experience Economy - Meeting demand for immersive experiences beyond material product consumption Open-minded, cosmopolitan consumers are opting for more diverse products, such as those originating from otherView Report
TrendSights Analysis 2019: Sharing - Mapping consumers motivations for shared products, services, and experiences The desire to share experiences, products, and services with others reflects the feel-good factor associated with communalView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)