Trends in Global Millennial Travel: An insight into the key trends, behaviours and issues of millennial travellers
Millennials (Generation Y) represent a highly lucrative segment for businesses in the travel and tourism sector and will reach their peak earning and spending power in the next decade. It is therefore important to understand their behaviours. This report looks at those behaviours and their motivators, key millennial source markets, and offers a view on the best way forward for companies in the travel & tourism sector.
This report provides an insight into millennial travellers, their behaviours, consumption patterns, and motivators. It looks in detail at US, Chinese and Indian millennials, how they travel, and what touirism companies and operators must do to attract these travellers. The report also provides actionable recommendations on the best way forward for airlines, hotel operators, tour operators, and destination marketing organizations.
- Millennial travelers prefer to explore international locations over domestic destinations
- Millennial business travelers are keen to extend their business trips to spend extra time with friends and family.
- Millennials are digital nomads, and technology profoundly influences them. This offers an opportunity for tourism boards and travel intermediaries to pitch their product offerings online to attract millennial travelers.
- Authentic and experiential travel experience has become a significant travel trend for millennial travelers, which allows them to experience activity-based travel such as cultural/educational, culinary, voluntourism, and adventure tourism, and also to get connected with people around them.
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategic insights on the millennial travelers market
- Take strategic business decisions by understanding the motivations and behaviors of millennial tourists
- Gain a clear understanding and actionable insight into where there are future opportunities.
Key Market Trends
Key Source Markets
What is the Way Forward?
Top Trends in Alcoholic Beverages 2019 - Exploring the latest consumer and innovation trends, and future opportunities Alcohol as a sector is highly mature, with stable categories, but vast choice ofView Report
TrendSights - Sensory & Indulgence: Ordinary to Extraordinary As consumers become more demanding and experimental, they are seeking products that meet not only their core expectations but go further to deliverView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)