Top Trends in Skincare and Make-Up 2018: The latest trends in facial skincare, body skincare, sun care, face make-up, eye make-up, lip make-up, and nail make-up
"Top Trends in Skincare and Make-Up 2018", focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the skincare and cosmetics sector. Specifically, these include NPD that aligns with clean living and athleisure, as well as the demand for diverse and inclusive ranges, glowing skin, smart tools, and enhanced sensory experiences.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the skincare and make-up categories. With the lines blurring between skincare and make-up it is more important for brands than ever to find unique points of differentiation which can effectively resonate with ever demanding consumers. Being two of the most dynamic spaces across the beauty/grooming sector, these categories are often the starting point for innovation across the beauty/grooming space.
- Over a third of global consumers state that they are interested in, and actively buying, products targeted toward fitness and exercise occasions.
- Almost two thirds of global consumers are very or extremely concerned about the impact of chemicals on health and appearance.
- Over a third of global consumers would consider using digital tools to monitor/manage skin conditions in future.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Innovation trends in skincare and make-up
Get the glow
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report