Opportunities in the Western Europe Wine Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth EconomiesSummary
"Opportunities in the Western Europe Wine Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Wine sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global Wine sector in 2016. Still Wine represented the largest market in the regions Wine sector in 2016. Amongst the different high potential countries in Western Europe, Germany held the highest value and volume sales of Wine in 2016. Wine held a 33.6% value share in the overall WE alcoholic beverages industry in 2016. Sontino, Tavernello, Martini and Golden Kaan were some of leading brands in the Western Europe Wine sector.Scope
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Wine sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Wine by markets across the key countries in the Western Europe region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands (volume analysis) in the Western Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the WE Wine sector in 2016. It covers four distribution channels: Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade, and Others, which includes Convenience Stores, eRetailers, Department Stores, and Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs, among others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Wine products.Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Publisher Name : GlobalData