Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Confectionery Sector - Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies
The Asia-Pacific confectionery sector was valued at US$39,192 million in 2017 and is forecast to grow at the fastest pace in both value and volume terms during 2017-2022, driven by rising disposable incomes and rising interest in premium confectionery products. Of all the high potential countries in the region, China is the largest market followed by India and Indonesia. Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel, followed by Hypermarkets & Supermarkets. Extra, Xylitol, Dove, Dairy milk, Extra, and Hsu-Fu-Chi are the leading brands in the Asia-Pacific confectionery sector.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Confectionery sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the AsiaPacific confectionery sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of confectionery by categories across the key countries in the AsiaPacific region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the AsiaPacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2017-2022, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall confectionery sector during 2012-2022. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of confectionery products in the AsiaPacific region in 2017. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering confectionery products with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the AsiaPacific region and analyzes the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the AsiaPacific confectionery sector in 2017. It covers seven distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, department stores, dollar stores, vending machines, and others, which includes e-retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, drug stores & pharmacies, and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various package materials, pack type, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of confectionery.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Publisher Name : GlobalData