HNI Corporation (HNI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HNI Corporation (HNI) is a provider of office furniture and hearth products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a range of office furniture and seating systems. Its office furniture product portfolio includes panel-based and freestanding furniture systems and complementary products such as storage, seating and tables. It manufactures and markets prefabricated fireplaces, hearth stoves and related products under its hearth products line. HNI sells its office furniture products through dealers, wholesalers, national office product distributors, end-users, federal, state and local governments. The company conducts its business through operating units with offices, manufacturing plants, distribution centers and sales offices in Dubai, China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and the US. HNI is headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, the US.
HNI Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: HNI announces sales for Q2 ended June 30, 2018
Jun 28,2018: HNI appoints new chief executive officer
Apr 20,2018: HNI announces sales for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Apr 20,2018: HNI announces retirement of Stan Askren and appointment of Jeffrey Lorenger
Feb 08,2018: HNI announces earnings for Q4 and fiscal year 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
HNI Corporation - Key Facts
HNI Corporation - Key Employees
HNI Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
HNI Corporation - Major Products and Services
HNI Corporation - History
HNI Corporation - Company Statement
HNI Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HNI Corporation - Business Description
Business Segment: Hearth Products
Business Segment: Office Furniture
HNI Corporation - Corporate Strategy
HNI Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HNI Corporation - Strengths
HNI Corporation - Weaknesses
HNI Corporation - Opportunities
HNI Corporation - Threats
HNI Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2018: HNI announces sales for Q2 ended June 30, 2018
Jun 28, 2018: HNI appoints new chief executive officer
Apr 20, 2018: HNI announces sales for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Apr 20, 2018: HNI announces retirement of Stan Askren and appointment of Jeffrey Lorenger
Feb 08, 2018: HNI announces earnings for Q4 and fiscal year 2017
Section 5 – Appendix
HNI Corporation, Key Facts
HNI Corporation, Key Employees
HNI Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
HNI Corporation, Major Products and Services
HNI Corporation, History
HNI Corporation, Other Locations
HNI Corporation, Subsidiaries
HNI Corporation, Key Competitors
HNI Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
HNI Corporation, Annual Ratios
HNI Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HNI Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
HNI Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
HNI Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
HNI Corporation, Ratio Charts
Abstract: The Southeast Asia Technical No Woven Textile market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Abstract: The South America Technical No Woven Textile market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
The global market size of Technical No Woven Textile is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)