Cigarettes in Yemen, 2019
Cigarettes in Yemen, 2019, is an analytical report by that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Emirati tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Emirati market for tobacco products is declining with volumes at 3,850 million pieces in 2018, which is 3.8% less than the previous year. Cigarettes are set to continue declining due to health concerns.Scope
- The Emirati cigarette consumption has been increasing in previous years but is due to decline in coming years.
- The legitimate market for cigarettes is dominated by 7 main companies, traditionally one has dominated sales.
- The market has largely been converted to cigarettes.Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings/Labeling Requirements
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Prospects & Forecasts
10.1. What is this Report About?
10.2. Time Frame
10.3. Product Category Coverage
10.5. About GlobalData
10.7. Contact Us
List Of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2018
Table 2: Legal vs. Contraband Cigarette Sales, 2004-2017, Million Pieces
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2018
Table 4: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2002-2018, Million Pieces
Table 5: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2002-2018, %
Table 6: Dubai: Smoking Incidence by Age & Gender, 2009, %
Table 7: Dubai: Smoking Incidence by Ethnicity & Gender, 2009
Table 8: Cigarette Production, 2007-2012
Table 9: Import Volumes, 2001-2017
Table 10: Cigarette Imports by Country or Origin, 2005 and 2007-2016, Million Pieces
Table 11: Export Volumes, 2003-2017
Table 12: Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2005 and 2007-2016, Million Pieces
Table 13: Consumption Forecasts, 2018-2028
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology
Figure 2: GlobalData at a Glance
There is no reviews available for this report