Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vulcan Materials Company (Vulcan) is a manufacturer of construction materials. It supplies crushed stone, sand, gravel and aggregates based building materials. The company offers asphalt paving materials such as asphalt binder, construction aggregates, additives and modifiers. It also sells ready-mix concrete such as fine aggregates, cementitious binders, coarse aggregates and water; and railroad ballast and other track materials. Vulcan supplies recycled materials; and agricultural, chemical and industrial materials. These products find application in the construction of roads, bridges, parking lots, houses and apartments, commercial buildings, power plants, schools, hospitals, retail space, sewer systems, and airports and runways. Vulcan is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
Vulcan Materials Company Key Recent Developments
May 01,2019: Vulcan announces new presidents for Southern & Gulf Coast And Central Divisions
Feb 14,2019: Vulcan reports Q4 2018 results
Oct 30,2018: Vulcan announces Third Quarter 2018 Results
May 03,2018: Vulcan posts Q1 2018 results
Feb 16,2018: Vulcan Announces Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Vulcan Materials Company - Key Facts
Vulcan Materials Company - Key Employees
Vulcan Materials Company - Key Employee Biographies
Vulcan Materials Company - Major Products and Services
Vulcan Materials Company - History
Vulcan Materials Company - Company Statement
Vulcan Materials Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vulcan Materials Company - Business Description
Business Segment: Aggregates
Business Segment: Asphalt
Business Segment: Calcium
Business Segment: Concrete
Geographical Segment: East
Geographical Segment: Gulf Coast
Geographical Segment: West
Vulcan Materials Company - Corporate Strategy
Vulcan Materials Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vulcan Materials Company - Strengths
Vulcan Materials Company - Weaknesses
Vulcan Materials Company - Opportunities
Vulcan Materials Company - Threats
Vulcan Materials Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Vulcan Materials Company, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 01, 2019: Vulcan announces new presidents for Southern & Gulf Coast And Central Divisions
Feb 14, 2019: Vulcan reports Q4 2018 results
Oct 30, 2018: Vulcan announces Third Quarter 2018 Results
May 03, 2018: Vulcan posts Q1 2018 results
Feb 16, 2018: Vulcan Announces Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
Section 5 – Appendix
Vulcan Materials Company, Key Facts
Vulcan Materials Company, Key Employees
Vulcan Materials Company, Key Employee Biographies
Vulcan Materials Company, Major Products and Services
Vulcan Materials Company, History
Vulcan Materials Company, Other Locations
Vulcan Materials Company, Subsidiaries
Vulcan Materials Company, Key Competitors
Vulcan Materials Company, Ratios based on current share price
Vulcan Materials Company, Annual Ratios
Vulcan Materials Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Vulcan Materials Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Vulcan Materials Company, Interim Ratios
Vulcan Materials Company, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Vulcan Materials Company, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Vulcan Materials Company, Ratio Charts
Aecon Group Inc (ARE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Deere & Co (DE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Armstrong Flooring Inc (AFI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)