Universities Superannuation Scheme Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
Universities Superannuation Scheme Limited (USS) is pension benefit provider. It manages and administers Universities Superannuation Scheme; and offers savings for retirement and pension benefits; and. The company through the scheme invests in private and public markets. It is advised and managed by its subsidiary, USS Investment Management Limited. Its private market investments include private equity, property, real assets, private credit, and special situation investments. The public market investments include equities, credit markets, hedge funds, and fixed income investments. The companys pension scheme is for academic and comparable staff in the UK universities; and research and higher education institutions. USS is headquartered in Liverpool, the UK.
Universities Superannuation Scheme Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 17,2018: Commissioning of the offshore wind farm Rampion
Feb 22,2018: USS appoints Dominic Gibb as group chief financial officerReasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Publisher Name : GlobalData