MEED Insights: GCC Construction Outlook 2018 - A powerful and authoritative assessment of the prospects for construction projects in the region
The GCC construction industry is at an important turning point. With the outlook for oil prices improving, governments are restarting much-needed infrastructure projects. They are also seeking to build momentum on their economic programmes by pushing ahead with flagship megaprojects.
With $1.2tn of roads, buildings and infrastructure projects planned across the GCC at the start of 2018, the region offers abundant opportunities for construction contractors, engineers, project managers and manufacturers.
As a result, construction companies can look forward to a recovery in the market in 2018 and 2019 following three extremely challenging years.
Written by MEED, the Middle East market experts within the GlobalData Group, the report helps you to make the most of the opportunities ahead. The research report looks at the specific opportunities in the industry, including analysis of trends, construction costs, and individual analysis of specific subsectors and their drivers in each GCC state.
Combining insightful, forward-looking analysis from MEEDs team of construction experts, backed up with all the latest projects market data, the GCC Construction Outlook 2018 provides an essential market assessment for anyone working in the GCC construction.
- Outlook assessment for the GCC construction market
- Comprehensive review of construction market in all six GCC countries
- Examination of projects planned and underway in GCC construction
- Client analysis covering project plans and strategic objectives
- Overview of leading contractor activity
- All the latest data and information of construction market trends
- Analysis of the challenges facing GCC construction.
Reasons to buy
Data and analysis to ensure you are fully informed about the opportunities emerging in the GCC Construction sector -
- Gain an immediate insight on the GCC construction market.
- Identify new business development opportunities.
- Discover the current and planned client activities across the region.
- Identify top contractors, clients and competitors.
- Asses specific challenges and drivers behind each sub-sector.
Publisher Name : GlobalData