Eiffage SA (FGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Eiffage SA (Eiffage) is a construction and concession company. It operates in several businesses such as energy and infrastructure construction, real estate development, road construction, civil engineering, concessions, and public-private partnerships. The company’s activities include construction, renovation and maintenance of roads and streets, drainage and earthworks, electrical engineering, and urban development. Eiffage also carries out metallic construction services, integration and operation of energy and telecommunication systems, and building and operation of infrastructures such as motorways and public facilities. The company executes projects in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Italy and African regions. Eiffage is headquartered in Paris, France.
Eiffage SA Key Recent Developments
May 15,2019: Eiffage Energia will build two solar parks for OPDEnergy in Mexico and Spain
Mar 21,2019: Eiffage wins a contract with a value of more than €250 million for the Moray East offshore wind farm construction project in the United Kingdom
Mar 21,2019: Eiffage, via Smulders, wins a contract with a value of more than €250 million for the Moray East offshore wind farm construction project in the United Kingdom
Oct 26,2018: New milestone reached in the construction of the Deutsche Bucht substation
Sep 25,2018: Infor supports Eiffage in largest IT project undertaken by a construction company in France
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Eiffage SA - Key Facts
Eiffage SA - Key Employees
Eiffage SA - Key Employee Biographies
Eiffage SA - Major Products and Services
Eiffage SA - History
Eiffage SA - Company Statement
Eiffage SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Eiffage SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Concessions
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Energy Systems
Business Segment: Infrastructures
Geographical Segment: Europe excluding France
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: International excluding other Europe
Eiffage SA - Corporate Strategy
Eiffage SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eiffage SA - Strengths
Eiffage SA - Weaknesses
Eiffage SA - Opportunities
Eiffage SA - Threats
Eiffage SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Eiffage SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 15, 2019: Eiffage Energia will build two solar parks for OPDEnergy in Mexico and Spain
Mar 21, 2019: Eiffage wins a contract with a value of more than €250 million for the Moray East offshore wind farm construction project in the United Kingdom
Oct 26, 2018: New milestone reached in the construction of the Deutsche Bucht substation
Sep 25, 2018: Infor supports Eiffage in largest IT project undertaken by a construction company in France
May 14, 2018: Sales for the first quarter of 2018
Feb 28, 2018: Eiffage reports 2017 annual results
Section 5 – Appendix
Eiffage SA, Key Facts
Eiffage SA, Key Employees
Eiffage SA, Key Employee Biographies
Eiffage SA, Major Products and Services
Eiffage SA, History
Eiffage SA, Subsidiaries
Eiffage SA, Key Competitors
Eiffage SA, Ratios based on current share price
Eiffage SA, Annual Ratios
Eiffage SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Eiffage SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Eiffage SA, Interim Ratios
Eiffage SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Eiffage SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Eiffage SA, Ratio Charts
Aecon Group Inc (ARE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Deere & Co (DE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Armstrong Flooring Inc (AFI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)