"Aurora Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center Wisconsin - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Aurora Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center Wisconsin - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Aurora Health Care (Aurora) is planning to build a hospital in Kohler, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, the US.
The project involves the construction of a hospital on 22.6ha of land. It includes the construction of a outpatient surgery center, a medical office building, administrative spaces, treatment rooms, operating theaters, emergency departments, waiting halls, parking and related facilities, and the installation of medical equipment, safety and security systems.
On 11 April, 2017, Aurora signed a letter of intent with Kohler Company to purchase the land.
On 9 November, 2017, Aurora unveils conceptual design for the project.
Project is expected to complete by 2021.
The project involves the construction of a hospital on 22.6ha of land in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, the US.
The US$324 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a outpatient surgery center
2. Construction of a medical office building
3. Construction of administrative spaces
4. Construction of treatment rooms
5. Construction of staff dormitories
6. Construction of operating theaters
7. Construction of emergency departments
8. Construction of waiting halls
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of medical equipment
11. Installation of safety and security systems
12. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Gain insight into the project.
Monitor the latest project developments.
Identify key project contacts.
Publisher Name : Timetric