Deutsche Bank AG (DBK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) offers investment banking, corporate and retail banking, and asset and wealth management solutions. It offers deposit services, card products, loans, trust and securities solutions, wealth and investment planning, financial advisory, and financing. The bank provides cash management, merger and acquisition advisory, equities, and capital market services. DB operates through a network of branch offices, ATMs, online portals, representative offices, and relationship managers and serves to retail, SME, institutional investors, government, corporate, high-net-worth individual, and wealthy family clients. It has an operational presence in EMEA, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific. DB is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Deutsche Bank AG Key Recent Developments
May 15,2019: Australian mining firm St Barbara to acquire Atlantic Gold for $536m
Apr 24,2019: Diversified Gas & Oil Announces Enlarged Credit Facility Borrowing Base
Jan 16,2019: SOCAR’s carbamide plant starts operation
Dec 20,2018: Ellomay Capital announces entry into project finance agreements in an aggregate amount of approximately euro 177 million in connection with the Talasol project
Nov 15,2018: IAMGOLD doubles credit facility to $500 million and extends to 2023
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Deutsche Bank AG - Key Facts
Deutsche Bank AG - Key Employees
Deutsche Bank AG - Key Employee Biographies
Deutsche Bank AG - Major Products and Services
Deutsche Bank AG - History
Deutsche Bank AG - Company Statement
Deutsche Bank AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Deutsche Bank AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Asset Management
Business Segment: Corporate & Other
Business Segment: Corporate and Investment Bank
Business Segment: Private and Commercial Bank
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia/Pacific
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Geographical Segment: UK
Deutsche Bank AG - Corporate Strategy
Deutsche Bank AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Deutsche Bank AG - Strengths
Deutsche Bank AG - Weaknesses
Deutsche Bank AG - Opportunities
Deutsche Bank AG - Threats
Deutsche Bank AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Deutsche Bank AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 15, 2019: Australian mining firm St Barbara to acquire Atlantic Gold for $536m
Apr 24, 2019: Diversified Gas & Oil Announces Enlarged Credit Facility Borrowing Base
Jan 16, 2019: SOCAR’s carbamide plant starts operation
Dec 20, 2018: Ellomay Capital announces entry into project finance agreements in an aggregate amount of approximately euro 177 million in connection with the Talasol project
Nov 15, 2018: IAMGOLD doubles credit facility to $500 million and extends to 2023
Sep 06, 2018: The governments of canada and british columbia are providing more than $71.7 million in innovative treatment options for people with substance use disorders[newswire : healthcare-cnw]
Sep 01, 2018: Paladin announces finalisation of new Michelin joint venture agreement
Aug 27, 2018: Deutsche Bank plans to cut nearly 1,000 retail jobs at its headquarters
Aug 27, 2018: DWS appoints China COO, APAC CFO for alternatives
Aug 01, 2018: Chandra Asri Petrochemical Signs US$120 million working capital facility agreements with Bank Mandiri
Section 5 – Appendix
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Facts
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Employees
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Employee Biographies
Deutsche Bank AG, Major Products and Services
Deutsche Bank AG, History
Deutsche Bank AG, Other Locations
Deutsche Bank AG, Subsidiaries
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Competitors
Deutsche Bank AG, Ratios based on current share price
Deutsche Bank AG, Annual Ratios
Deutsche Bank AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Deutsche Bank AG, Interim Ratios
Deutsche Bank AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Deutsche Bank AG, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Deutsche Bank AG, Ratio Charts
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Abstract: The Southeast Asia Higher Education Financial and HRM market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Abstract: The South America Higher Education Financial and HRM market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)