The Boeing Co (BA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.Highlights
The Boeing Company (Boeing) designs, develops and manufactures commercial and military aircraft and space, defense and security systems. The company provides 737, 747, 767, 777 and 787 families of aircraft and business jets for commercial purposes and fixed-wing aircraft, rotorcraft and tilt-rotor aircraft, transport and tanker aircraft, anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare aircraft, and other attack aircraft and helicopters for military purposes. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and integrates weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and satellites. The company provides logistics and training, financing, and related support solutions. It serves airlines and the US and allied government agencies. The company has operations in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
The Boeing Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2019 SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of The Boeing Company BA
Mar 15,2019 Air Canada Suspends 2019 Financial Guidance in Light of Boeing 737 MAX Grounding
Aug 20,2018 Boeing to buy small-satellite solutions provider Millennium Space Systems
Aug 14,2018 Boeing appoints Brendan Curran as president of Boeing AvionX
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData