Swan Energy Limited (SEL), formerly Swan Mills Ltd. is a textile company that manufactures and markets cotton and polyester textile products. The company offers construction and development of residential and commercial complexes. SELs current real estate development projects are located in Goa, Bengaluru, Mangalore, Mysore, Chennai and Hyderabad. It offers construction services for both residential and commercial complexes. The company also offers planning and development of FSRU based LNG import terminals at Jafrabad in Gujarat. It has invested resources in installing high-tech machines to enable the production of quality fabrics. SEL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Swan Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 12,2017: Greystoke Bags LNG Consultancy Job On Jafrabad FSRU Project
Sep 18,2017: GTT Receives Order From Hyundai Heavy Industries To Design LNG Tanks Of New FSRU
Sep 01,2017: MOL To Participate In LNG Receiving Terminal Project In India
Aug 29,2017: Swan Energy Orders FSRU For Jafrabad LNG Import Terminal
Aug 25,2017: GSPL Hopes For 50% Growth Through Two New LNG Terminals In Gujarat
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Swan Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Swan Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Publisher Name : GlobalData