Nextgen, Inc. (Nextgen) is a telecommunication service provider. The company provides VoIP security products to telecommunication carriers in Japan. It offers solutions such as VoIP solutions and VoIP security solutions. Nextgens VoIP security solutions include NX-C6000 / NX-C6500 network forensic and IDSS, IP/VoIP security diagnosis service and VoIP QA testing solution. The company’s VoIP solutions include border solutions and enterprise solutions. It partners with SAXA,Inc., NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION, NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation, KDDI CORPORATION, Unified Communications Inc., UNIADEX,Ltd., AVAYA Japan Ltd., Artiza Networks,Inc. and SCSK Corporation. Nextgen is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nextgen, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 10, 2014: NextGen Auto International Summit China: Presenting the Opportunities and Challenges of Smart, Lightweight and Green Energy Vehicles
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nextgen, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nextgen, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Nextgen, Inc. - Key Information
Nextgen, Inc. - Overview
Nextgen, Inc. - Key Employees
Nextgen, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Nextgen, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Nextgen, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Nextgen, Inc. - History
Nextgen, Inc. - Company Statement
Nextgen, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nextgen, Inc. - Business Description
Nextgen, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Nextgen, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nextgen, Inc. - Strengths
Nextgen, Inc. - Weaknesses
Nextgen, Inc. - Opportunities
Nextgen, Inc. - Threats
Nextgen, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Nextgen, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Nextgen, Inc., Key Information
Nextgen, Inc., Key Ratios
Nextgen, Inc., Share Data
Nextgen, Inc., Major Products and Services
Nextgen, Inc., History
Nextgen, Inc., Key Employees
Nextgen, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Nextgen, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Nextgen, Inc., Other Locations
Nextgen, Inc., Subsidiaries
Nextgen, Inc., Key Competitors
Nextgen, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Nextgen, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Nextgen, Inc., Annual Ratios
Nextgen, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Nextgen, Inc., Performance Chart
Nextgen, Inc., Ratio Charts
Nextgen, Inc. (3842) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports