MasTec, Inc. (MasTec) is an infrastructure construction company. The company provides engineering and construction for electrical transmission, oil and natural gas pipelines, renewable energy and wireless networks. Its services include design, build, installation and maintenance. MasTec offers service for variety of water, sewer and civil infrastructure projects. The company provides cell tower construction, wire line fiber expansion and broadband cable trenching. It offers oil and natural gas pipeline construction, processing plants, power generation, compressor and pumping stations, and environmental compliance. The company serves renewable energy, electric power, oil, gas, water, sewer, civil, communications and government sectors. It has operations across the US. MasTec is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida, the US.
The companys strategic intent is to focus on expanding its operations across Canada through means of acquisitions. In line, the company acquired Big Country Energy Services Inc., an oil and gas pipeline and facility construction services company.
MasTec, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2013: MasTec Announces the Appointment of Dan Restrepo to its Board of Directors
Nov 12, 2013: MasTec Senior Management to Present at Barclays 2013 Select Growth Conference
Oct 31, 2013: MasTec Announces Record Third Quarter Results with Increased Revenue, Earnings and Margins
Oct 24, 2013: MasTec Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Aug 01, 2013: MasTec Announces Second Quarter Results with Increased Earnings, Margins and Backlog
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MasTec, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MasTec, Inc. including:and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
MasTec, Inc. - Key Information
MasTec, Inc. - Overview
MasTec, Inc. - Key Employees
MasTec, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
MasTec, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
MasTec, Inc. - Major Products and Services
MasTec, Inc. - History
MasTec, Inc. - Company Statement
MasTec, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MasTec, Inc. - Business Description
MasTec, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
MasTec, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MasTec, Inc. - Strengths
MasTec, Inc. - Weaknesses
MasTec, Inc. - Opportunities
MasTec, Inc. - Threats
MasTec, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MasTec, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
MasTec, Inc., Key Information
MasTec, Inc., Key Ratios
MasTec, Inc., Share Data
MasTec, Inc., Major Products and Services
MasTec, Inc., History
MasTec, Inc., Key Employees
MasTec, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
MasTec, Inc., Key Operational Heads
MasTec, Inc., Other Locations
MasTec, Inc., Subsidiaries
MasTec, Inc., Key Competitors
MasTec, Inc., SWOT Analysis
MasTec, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
MasTec, Inc., Annual Ratios
MasTec, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
MasTec, Inc., Performance Chart
MasTec, Inc., Ratio Charts
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile market research report at USD 250 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile market research report at USD 250 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports