Cybersecurity in Retail - Thematic Research
By 2021 the global cybersecurity market is expected to be worth more than $140 billion, up from $114 billion in 2017 according to GlobalData. However, the key issue is that retail companies need better rather than more security.
In this report, we look at the 12 most important cybersecurity technologies and conclude that the most important ones in terms of driving the cybersecurity industrys revenues over the next two years are network security appliances, cloud security, and AI. Our research indicates the winners in these high-growth cyber technology cycles over the next two years will be -
- Unified threat management: Check Point Software, Cisco, Fortinet, IBM, Palo Alto Networks, SecureWorks, Sophos, and Symantec.
- Cloud security: Barracuda Networks, Fortinet, Imperva, Micro Focus, Qualys, and Sophos.
- AI: IBM, Microsoft, Alphabet, Splunk, and Palantir.
- Retail leaders: Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, and Target.
- This report focuses on the impact of cybersecurity in retail, and how retailers prepare to ride the digital wave to best align with future business objectives.
- It discusses how forward-thinking retailers will pivot toward a holistic cybersecurity approach to shore up their current position.
- It indicates the winners in high-growth cyber technology cycles such as network security appliances, cloud security, and AI over the next two years.
Reasons to buy
- The report focuses on the big players in the cybersecurity industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It identifies the main trends in the cybersecurity industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It provides an industry analysis, emphasizing that the types of cybercrime, the motivations for these crimes, the assets targeted, and remedies differ.
- It discusses the technologies that will drive growth in the cybersecurity industry over the next two years.
- It offers a technology briefing about the NIST cybersecurity framework, which is used voluntarily by many companies around the world.
Publisher Name : GlobalData