Movado Group, Inc. (MOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Movado Group, Inc. (Movado) is a designer and manufacturer of watches. The company also distributes watches of other companies. It offers a variety of watches ranging from luxury and premium watches, accessible luxury watches, moderate and fashion watches, and mass market watches. The company markets watches under its own brands, including Movado, Ebel, and Concord. It also distributes watches of various third-party brands such as Coach, ESQ Movado, Hugo Boss, Juicy Couture, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste and Scuderia Ferrari watches. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Switzerland and sales and distribution offices across Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE. Movado is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey, the US.
Movado Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 29,2017: Movado Group announces Q2 2017 results
May 25,2017: Movado Group announces Q1 2017 results
Apr 04,2017: Movado Group announces organizational Change
Mar 20,2017: Movado Group announces Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Publisher Name : GlobalData
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Movado Group, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Movado Group, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Movado Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Movado Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Movado Group, Inc. - History 10
Movado Group, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Movado Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Movado Group, Inc. - Business Description 17
Business Segment: Retail 17
Business Segment: Wholesale 17
Geographical Segment: International 17
Target Markets 17
Geographical Segment: United States 18
Movado Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Movado Group, Inc. - Strengths 19
Movado Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Movado Group, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Movado Group, Inc. - Threats 22
Movado Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Aug 29, 2017: Movado Group announces Q2 2017 results 31
May 25, 2017: Movado Group announces Q1 2017 results 33
Apr 04, 2017: Movado Group announces organizational Change 34
Mar 20, 2017: Movado Group announces Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results 35
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Movado Group, Inc., Key Facts 6
Movado Group, Inc., Key Employees 7
Movado Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Movado Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Movado Group, Inc., History 10
Movado Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Movado Group, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Movado Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Movado Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Movado Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Movado Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Movado Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Movado Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
Movado Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
There is no reviews available for this report