Online Retailing in Germany Summary & Forecasts to 2021
"Online Retailing in Germany Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to German online retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing German online retail industry.
This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in Germany. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on online trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Online retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in online channel.
- German online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2016-2021
- Increased internet penetration and expansion of online retailers will drive the online sales in Germany
- Clothing & footwear and electricals taking largest share of online sales
- Homewares is the fastest-growing online market in the country
- International retailers gaining ground in online apparel market
- Demand for premium food and grocery rising in the online channel
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in German online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2011, with forecasts until 2021.
Publisher Name : GlobalData