Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2017: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
""Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2017"", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in the Czech Republic.
Over 19,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 552,167 cards in the market.
- Demand for fuel cards from fleets will rise over the next five years as they attempt to reduce transport costs due to heightened competition across Eastern Europe.
- The total number of service stations in the Czech Republic decreased by 1.3% in 2016 totalling 3,600 service stations.
- Over 19,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 552,167 cards in the market.
- Fleet card volumes will continue to grow rising 17.4% between 2017 and 2022.
- CCS remained the Czech fuel card market leader despite losing market share in 2016 accounting for 39.3%, as clients were drawn to its large domestic service station and motorway network.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Czech fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Eastern Europe Overview 3
Market Overview 10
Market Size 12
Market Forecast 19
Channel Share 26
Market Shares 30
Major Competitors 35
Competitor Card Analysis 40
Parkland Fuel Corporation (PKI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
SkyFuel Inc (SkyFuel) is a renewable energy company that designs and manufactures parabolic through concentrating solar collectors. The companys products include solar concentrator and mirror films. It supplies heat orView Report
Fuel Performance Solutions Inc (FPS) formerly International Fuel Technology Inc, is an oil and gas company that develops liquid fuel additive formulations designed to enhance the performance of liquid hydrocarbonView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports