Fuel Cards in Greece 2017: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
""Fuel Cards in Greece 2017"", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Greece.
Fuel card volumes account for more than 10% of total fuel sold in Greece in 2016, and will continue to grow towards 2022.
- The total number of service stations in Greece decreased by 0.2% in 2016 totalling 6,464 service stations.
- Over 12,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 103,942 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 7.8% in 2016 continuing the upward trend started in 2013.
- Shell remained the Greek fuel card market leader despite losing market share accounting for 38.9% in 2016, as clients were drawn to its large domestic service station network and range of service stations.
Reasons to buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Greek fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Southern Europe Overview 3
Market Overview 10
Market Size 12
Market Forecast 19
Channel Share 26
Market Shares 30
Major Competitors 35
Competitor Card Analysis 40
Parkland Fuel Corporation (PKI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
SkyFuel Inc (SkyFuel) is a renewable energy company that designs and manufactures parabolic through concentrating solar collectors. The companys products include solar concentrator and mirror films. It supplies heat orView Report
Fuel Performance Solutions Inc (FPS) formerly International Fuel Technology Inc, is an oil and gas company that develops liquid fuel additive formulations designed to enhance the performance of liquid hydrocarbonView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports