XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (XTL) is a biopharmaceutical company. It carries out the acquisition and development of proprietary products. It focuses on the development of late stage pharmaceutical products in the areas of unmet clinical needs. The company has three product candidates such as hCDR1, Erythropoietin (EPO) and SAM-101. Its product hCDR1 peptide is used for the treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus; EPO can prolongate multiple myeloma advanced-stage patients survival and can improve their quality of life; and SAM-101 can treat psychotic diseases. XLT’s product pipeline is in their clinical development stages. It is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Tel Asviv, Israel.
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2013: XTL Biopharmaceuticals ADRs Commence Trading on NASDAQ Stock Market
Jul 10, 2013: XTL Biopharmaceuticals Returns to NASDAQ
This comprehensive SWOT profile of XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Key Information
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Overview
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Key Employees
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - History
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Company Statement
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Business Description
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Strengths
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Weaknesses
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Opportunities
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Threats
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Information
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Ratios
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Share Data
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Major Products and Services
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., History
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Employees
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Operational Heads
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Other Locations
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Subsidiaries
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Key Competitors
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., SWOT Analysis
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Annual Ratios
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Performance Chart
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Ratio Charts
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (XTL) is a biopharmaceutical company that offers acquisition, development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products and late-stage pharmaceutical product candidates for the treatment of medical needs. The companysView Report
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (XTLB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
comprehensive SWOT profile of XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. provides you an in-depthView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports