Venn Life Sciences Holdings Plc (Venn Life Sciences), formerly Armscote Investment Company Plc is a clinical services provider. The companys drug development services comprise clinical development, drug candidate selection, in-licensing and technical due diligence, non-clinical and pre-clinical development, regulatory affairs and consulting, pharmacometrics and PK and PD modelling, pharmaceutical development, and others. It offers clinical services that include feasibility, regulatory affairs, project management, clinical monitoring, biometrics, and others. The company serves pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and academic organizations. It operates in the UK, France, Russia, the Netherlands and Switzerland. Venn Life Sciences is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Venn Life Sciences Holdings Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 12,2017: Venn Life Sciences Holdings Announces Half-year Report Interim Results for 6 months ended 30 June 2017
Jul 25,2017: Venn Life Sciences: Senior Management Appointment
Jul 20,2017: Venn Life Sciences Holdings Announces Half year end update
Mar 22,2017: Venn Life Sciences Holdings Announces Final Results for the year ended 31 December 2016
Sep 28,2016: Venn Life Sciences Holdings: Interim Results for 6 months ended 30 June 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Venn Life Sciences Holdings Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Venn Life Sciences Holdings Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Publisher Name : GlobalData