Resverlogix Corp. (Resverlogix) is a clinical stage cardiovascular company. The company develops and offers small molecule therapeutics. Its RVX-208 is a BET bromodomain inhibitor used for the treatment of atherosclerosis. Resverlogix offers therapeutic programs, such as ardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis, APOA-I, HDL and reverse cholesterol transport, and rvx-208 clinical program. The company uses epigenetic drug development platform, which is based on bromodomain and extraterminal domain proteins. It offers products for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative diseases and diabetes. The company operates in the US and Canada. Resverlogix is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Resverlogix Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2013: Resverlogix Announces a Corporate Update Conference Call & Webcast
May 01, 2013: Resverlogixs Board Approves Arrangement To Spin-Out RVX Therapeutics
Mar 13, 2013: Resverlogix Reports Q3 Fiscal 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Resverlogix Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Resverlogix Corp. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Resverlogix Corp. - Key Information
Resverlogix Corp. - Overview
Resverlogix Corp. - Key Employees
Resverlogix Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Resverlogix Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Resverlogix Corp. - Major Products and Services
Resverlogix Corp. - History
Resverlogix Corp. - Company Statement
Resverlogix Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Resverlogix Corp. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Resverlogix Corp. - Business Description
Resverlogix Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Resverlogix Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Resverlogix Corp. - Strengths
Resverlogix Corp. - Weaknesses
Resverlogix Corp. - Opportunities
Resverlogix Corp. - Threats
Resverlogix Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Resverlogix Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Resverlogix Corp., Key Information
Resverlogix Corp., Key Ratios
Resverlogix Corp., Share Data
Resverlogix Corp., Major Products and Services
Resverlogix Corp., History
Resverlogix Corp., Key Employees
Resverlogix Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Resverlogix Corp., Key Operational Heads
Resverlogix Corp., Other Locations
Resverlogix Corp., Subsidiaries
Resverlogix Corp., Key Manufacturing facilities
Resverlogix Corp., Key Competitors
Resverlogix Corp., SWOT Analysis
Resverlogix Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Resverlogix Corp., Annual Ratios
Resverlogix Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Resverlogix Corp., Performance Chart
Resverlogix Corp., Ratio Charts
Resverlogix Corp (Resverlogix) is an epigenetics company which focuses on the development of small molecule therapeutics for Bromodomain and ExtraTerminal Domain (BET) inhibition. The companys lead product RVX-208 (apabetalone), isView Report
Resverlogix Corp. (RVX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Resverlogix Corp. (RVX) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile market research report at USD 250 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports