Quest PharmaTech Inc. (Quest PharmaTech) is a biotechnology company. The company develops products for the treatment of cancer by combining immunotherapeutic antibodies with chemotherapy, photodynamic therapy, or immunoadjuvants. Its technology platform includes a series of monoclonal antibodies that target several different cancer markers such as CA125, MUC1, PSA, CA19.9 and TAG72. The company offers chemo enhanced immuno-therapy, combination therapy and sonolight technology. Quest PharmaTech develops SL052, an injectable formulation that is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of prostate cancer. It has various patents involving compounds and their use in oncological and non-cancer therapies. Quest PharmaTech is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Quest PharmaTech Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 21, 2013: Quest PharmaTech announces $1,000,000 non-brokered private placement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quest PharmaTech Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quest PharmaTech Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Key Information
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Overview
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Key Employees
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Major Products and Services
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - History
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Company Statement
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Business Description
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Strengths
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Weaknesses
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Opportunities
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Threats
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quest PharmaTech Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Information
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Ratios
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Share Data
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Major Products and Services
Quest PharmaTech Inc., History
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Employees
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Operational Heads
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Other Locations
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Subsidiaries
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Key Competitors
Quest PharmaTech Inc., SWOT Analysis
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Annual Ratios
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Performance Chart
Quest PharmaTech Inc., Ratio Charts
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Equestrian Products & Supplies market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
Quest Rare Minerals Ltd (Quest Rare), formerly Quest Uranium Corp, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company carries out the business of identification, acquisition, exploration, andView Report
Quest PharmaTech Inc (Quest), formerly Altachem Pharma Ltd is a biotechnology company that develops and commercializes oncology product candidates. The company provides products for chemotherapy, photodynamic therapy and immunoadjuvants; andView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports