Pro-Dex, Inc. (Pro-Dex) is a medical device manufacturer. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets powered surgical devices, medical device manufacturing services, multi-axis motion controls, and custom motors for harsh environments. Its products include arthroscopy handpieces, cranial-maxillofacial handpieces, spinal, orthopedic, electric, battery-powered and pneumatic hand pieces, DLS handpiece system, OSH510 oral surgery handpiece, and PHP100 and SLS 105 handpiece. The company’s products are used in hospitals, commercial and military aircraft, scientific research facilities, dental offices, medical engineering labs and high tech manufacturing operations. Pro-Dex is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Pro-Dex, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2013: Pro-Dex announces fiscal 2014 first quarter results
Nov 07, 2013: Pro-Dex Announces Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call And Webcast
Sep 25, 2013: Pro-Dex Announces Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Results
Sep 19, 2013: Pro-Dex Announces Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Financial Results Conference Call And Webcast
May 13, 2013: Pro-Dex Reports Revenue Of $3.1m In Q3 Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pro-Dex, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pro-Dex, Inc. including: and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Key Information
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Overview
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Key Employees
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Pro-Dex, Inc. - History
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Company Statement
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Business Description
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Pro-Dex, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Strengths
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Weaknesses
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Opportunities
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Threats
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Pro-Dex, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Information
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Ratios
Pro-Dex, Inc., Share Data
Pro-Dex, Inc., Major Products and Services
Pro-Dex, Inc., History
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Employees
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Pro-Dex, Inc., Other Locations
Pro-Dex, Inc., Subsidiaries
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Pro-Dex, Inc., Key Competitors
Pro-Dex, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Pro-Dex, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Pro-Dex, Inc., Annual Ratios
Pro-Dex, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Pro-Dex, Inc., Performance Chart
Pro-Dex, Inc., Ratio Charts
Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports