vice company. The company develops biological vascular surgical patch product technology. Its products consist of Neovasc Reducer, the Tiara technology for transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease. Neovasc makes pericardial tissue products such as bovine tissue and porcine tissue. The company makes use of its proprietary surgical tissue technology. It also manufactures traditional sterile pericardial tissue as per client’s needs. Neovasc conducts materials testing and design verification and validation. The company manufactures engineered tissue heart valves along with catheter-based gadgets. It also performs assembly, materials sourcing, sterilization, and packaging and QC activities. The company also operates through its research and development laboratory and manufacturing unit. Neovasc is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada.
Neovasc Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2013: Neovasc Reports Revenue Of CAD7.8m In 2013
Aug 09, 2012: Neovasc Reports Revenue Of CAD1.6m In Q2 2012
May 28, 2013: Neovasc Reports Revenue Of CAD2m In Q1 2013
Nov 26, 2012: Neovasc Reports Revenue Of CAD2m In Q3 2012
Oct 18, 2012: Neovasc Announces Upcoming Presentations At TCT 2012 Scientific Symposium
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Neovasc Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Neovasc Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Neovasc Inc. - Key Information
Neovasc Inc. - Overview
Neovasc Inc. - Key Employees
Neovasc Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Neovasc Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Neovasc Inc. - Major Products and Services
Neovasc Inc. - History
Neovasc Inc. - Company Statement
Neovasc Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Neovasc Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Neovasc Inc. - Business Description
Neovasc Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Neovasc Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Neovasc Inc. - Strengths
Neovasc Inc. - Weaknesses
Neovasc Inc. - Opportunities
Neovasc Inc. - Threats
Neovasc Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Neovasc Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Neovasc Inc., Key Information
Neovasc Inc., Key Ratios
Neovasc Inc., Share Data
Neovasc Inc., Major Products and Services
Neovasc Inc., History
Neovasc Inc., Key Employees
Neovasc Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Neovasc Inc., Key Operational Heads
Neovasc Inc., Other Locations
Neovasc Inc., Subsidiaries
Neovasc Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Neovasc Inc., Key Competitors
Neovasc Inc., SWOT Analysis
Neovasc Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Neovasc Inc., Annual Ratios
Neovasc Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Neovasc Inc., Performance Chart
Neovasc Inc., Ratio Charts
Neovasc Inc (Neovasc) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and sells products for cardiovascular disease. The company offers products such as tiara, reducer and tissue products. Its tiaraView Report
Corneal Neovascularization - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 Global Markets Directs latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Corneal Neovascularization - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Corneal NeovascularizationView Report
Corneal Neovascularization Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2017 GlobalDatas clinical trial report, Corneal Neovascularization Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2017 provides an overview of Corneal Neovascularization clinical trials scenario. This reportView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports