Merus NV (Merus) is a a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company that develops bispecific antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company offers bispecific antibody candidates for the treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, and other solid tumors. It provides proprietary technology platform biclonics, a bispecific, full length human IgG antibodies which are used for the development of its lead candidates. Merus conducts pre-clinical discovery programs using its technology platform to identify multiple additional bispecific antibody candidates and advance them to clinical development. The company provides IP-protected bispecific biclonics and combination oligoclonics antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer patients. Merus is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Merus NV Key Recent Developments
Sep 20,2017: Merus Intellectual Property Portfolio Expands with Two New Patents For its Biclonics Technology
Sep 19,2017: Merus Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Progress
Jul 28,2017: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Affirms Merus Inequitable Conduct Claim Against Regeneron
Jul 11,2017: Merus Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results And Mid-Year Operating Results
Jun 13,2017: Merus to Participate in Webcast on Making a Name in Cancer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Merus NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Merus NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Publisher Name : GlobalData