MediPoint: Wrist Replacement - Middle East and Africa Analysis and Market ForecastsSummary
Total wrist arthroplasty (TWA) is a surgical intervention with the goal of reducing wrist pain and increasing joint mobility for patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and is increasingly being used for other indications such as osteoarthritis (OA) and posttraumatic arthritis. It is recommended in cases where less invasive operative techniques are ineffective and as an alternative to total wrist fusion (TWF). For low-demand patients, total wrist replacement (TWR) provides the necessary range of motion to engage in normal daily activities, although it remains a relatively rare procedure. As wrist replacement procedures are particularly niche, the development and marketing of a new implant requires immense financial resources for what could potentially be a very low payoff. Key opinion leaders (KOLs) point out that entry into the market is relatively easy, but penetration is more difficult; for this reason, acquisitions are likely in this highly fragmented, fast-evolving global extremities market throughout the forecast period.
This report focuses on the market outlook for wrist replacement devices in the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the wrist replacement market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future wrist replacement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the Middle East and African market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that wrist replacement manufacturers should expand into?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of wrist replacement devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the wrist replacement market?Scope
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the Middle East and Africa wrist replacement market. Insightful review of industry drivers, barriers, and challenges.Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the wrist replacement market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the wrist replacement market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific wrist replacement market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Publisher Name : GlobalData