MediPoint: Shoulder Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market ForecastsSummary
The shoulder, or glenohumeral, joint is the most mobile joint in the body and is composed of the humerus and scapula. Shoulder motion and stability is achieved by the coordinated contraction of the deltoid and rotator cuff muscles. The shoulder is vulnerable to stress, injury, and arthritis that can cause the cartilage on the shoulder bones to wear away, resulting in pain, loss of motion, and crepitation. The rising prevalence of joint diseases such as arthritis, coupled with a global aging population seeking to maintain an active lifestyle, is driving the expansion of the shoulder replacement market. Expanded indications, increased physician training, and patient awareness will drive further growth in the market. The relative instability of the shoulder articulation as well as its use in most of the popular sports worldwide will contribute to an increase in the volume of replacement procedures in the forecast years.
This report focuses on the market outlook for shoulder replacement devices in Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the shoulder replacement market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future shoulder replacement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that shoulder replacement manufacturers should expand into?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of shoulder replacement devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the shoulder replacement market?Scope
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC shoulder replacement market. Insightful review of industry drivers, barriers, and challenges.Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the shoulder replacement market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the shoulder replacement market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific shoulder replacement market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Publisher Name : GlobalData