MediPoint: Revision Knee Arthroplasty - Middle East and Africa Analysis and Market Forecasts
Revision Knee Replacement (RKR) is a surgical procedure wherein a surgeon replaces part or all of a patients previously implanted knee prosthesis with a new one. The knee is one of the most popular joints for reconstruction surgery, and therefore there is a proportionally large volume of knee revision cases. The primary challenge in revision knee replacement remains the restoration of an adequate joint line and joint stability. The procedure volume for revision knee replacements is expected to grow proportionally with that of primary knee replacements due to the demographics of an aging population, a trend towards early surgical intervention in younger patients, and further improvements in insurance coverage in emerging countries.
This report focuses on the market outlook for RKR devices in the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the RKR market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future RKR market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the Middle East and African market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that RKR manufacturers should expand into?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of RKR devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the RKR market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global RKR market. Insightful review of industry drivers, barriers, and challenges.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the video laparoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the video laparoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific video laparoscopes market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Publisher Name : GlobalData