Medigus Ltd. (Medigus) is a medical device company. The company designs, develops and manufactures endoscopic procedures and devices. Medigus offers a specialized product portfolio comprising various types of rigid, semi-flexible and flexible video endoscopes, SRS endoscope, micro cameras, endoscopy suites, staplers and ultrasound. The products have wider application in the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), caused by abnormal regurgitation of fluids from the stomach into the esophagus. Medigus markets the products to its partner companies in the medical device industry. Medigus is headquartered in Omer, Israel.
The company introduced its second generation of disposable cameras to further progress in the medical endoscopic field. The advanced technology would provide the patients and the medical community with safe, quality and cost-effective treatment.
Medigus Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2012: Three German Medical Centers Submit NUB Applications For Increased Reimbursement For SRS Procedures
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medigus Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medigus Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Medigus Ltd. - Key Information
Medigus Ltd. - Overview
Medigus Ltd. - Key Employees
Medigus Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Medigus Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Medigus Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Medigus Ltd. - History
Medigus Ltd. - Company Statement
Medigus Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Medigus Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Medigus Ltd. - Business Description
Medigus Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Medigus Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Medigus Ltd. - Strengths
Medigus Ltd. - Weaknesses
Medigus Ltd. - Opportunities
Medigus Ltd. - Threats
Medigus Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Medigus Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Medigus Ltd., Key Information
Medigus Ltd., Key Ratios
Medigus Ltd., Share Data
Medigus Ltd., Major Products and Services
Medigus Ltd., History
Medigus Ltd., Key Employees
Medigus Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Medigus Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Medigus Ltd., Other Locations
Medigus Ltd., Subsidiaries
Medigus Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
Medigus Ltd., Key Competitors
Medigus Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Medigus Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Medigus Ltd., Annual Ratios
Medigus Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Medigus Ltd., Performance Chart
Medigus Ltd., Ratio Charts
Medigus Ltd (Medigus) is a medical equipment provider that offers endoscopic procedures and devices. The companys muse system enables endoscopists to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease by performing fundoplication procedures throughView Report
Medigus Ltd. (MDGS) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile market research report at USD 250 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Medigus Ltd. (MDGS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report at USD 300 and market update available at JSB Market Research.View Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports