GNI Group Ltd. (GNI) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company discovers, develops and manufactures therapeutic drug candidates for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory disease. Its products include F647, F351, and F573. GNI’s F647 is an anti inflammatory small molecule compound designed to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The company’s F351 is a non steroid anti fibrosis small-molecule drug developed for the treatment of liver and kidney fibrosis. Its F573 is a di-peptide small-molecule compound used in the treatment of liver failure, brain ischemia, and myocardial infarction. The company offers products for the treatment of liver, kidney fibrosis and lung cancer in Asia. The company has operations in China and Japan. It was formerly known as GNI Ltd. GNI is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GNI Group Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GNI Group Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
GNI Group Ltd. - Key Information
GNI Group Ltd. - Overview
GNI Group Ltd. - Key Employees
GNI Group Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
GNI Group Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
GNI Group Ltd. - Major Products and Services
GNI Group Ltd. - History
GNI Group Ltd. - Company Statement
GNI Group Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
GNI Group Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GNI Group Ltd. - Business Description
GNI Group Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
GNI Group Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GNI Group Ltd. - Strengths
GNI Group Ltd. - Weaknesses
GNI Group Ltd. - Opportunities
GNI Group Ltd. - Threats
GNI Group Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GNI Group Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
GNI Group Ltd., Key Information
GNI Group Ltd., Key Ratios
GNI Group Ltd., Share Data
GNI Group Ltd., Major Products and Services
GNI Group Ltd., History
GNI Group Ltd., Key Employees
GNI Group Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
GNI Group Ltd., Key Operational Heads
GNI Group Ltd., Other Locations
GNI Group Ltd., Subsidiaries
GNI Group Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
GNI Group Ltd., Key Competitors
GNI Group Ltd., SWOT Analysis
GNI Group Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
GNI Group Ltd., Annual Ratios
GNI Group Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
GNI Group Ltd., Performance Chart
GNI Group Ltd., Ratio Charts
Cognitive Security Market In IT & Telecommunication: Global Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts up to 2023Overview:The Cognitive Security Market in It & Telecommunication is defined as security that usesView Report
In this report, the global Asphalt Content/Binder Ignition Furnace market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end ofView Report
In this report, the global Cognitive Robotics market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growingView Report
Delivery Details : Electronic files (PDF) of market research reports will dispatched within 12 to 24 hours. (Mon-Fri IST)
If a particular report is not as per your requirement you can choose "Customized Report". To visit click on -Custom Research Reports