UK Home Emergency Insurance and Home Services 2017Summary
"UK Home Emergency Insurance and Home Services 2017", report provides an in-depth analysis of the UK home emergency insurance market and home services market. Among the points discussed are the size of the market, the current and forecasted value of home emergency GWP, as well as the use of smart technology in the home.
The home emergency (and home services) market is expected to have grown slightly in 2016, with market GWP reaching its second highest value in the last five years. Competition within the market is increasing gradually, as more providers seek to expand on the core products that center around boiler cover. However, the market - and the benchmark for propositions - remains dominated by British Gas. Technological advances are gradually providing opportunities for providers to develop policies that aim to prevent claims from occurring. This is a nascent segment, with only early adopters currently offering such policies. With these continuing developments the market is forecast to continue growing incrementally.Scope
- British Gas continues to dominate the market despite losing a significant number of customers in 2017.
- Consumers typically purchase the more expensive but most comprehensive levels of cover, due to being heavily invested in the upkeep of their properties.
- Smart home technology will gradually allow for a more preventative insurance policy.Reasons to buy
- Discover which providers lead the way in the home emergency insurance and home services space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Become informed about the connected home concept, and the application of these products to general insurance and the home emergency and home services market.
- Assess your current market position relative to the market leaders.
Publisher Name : GlobalData
Table of Contents
The UK Home Emergency Insurance Market
The Main Providers
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
There is no reviews available for this report